Search This Blog

Oct 25, 2011

Cedar Creek Battle Reenactment @ Cedar Creek Battlefield - Middletown, VA

My very first civil war re-enactment to be at and to photograph. I had a blast. I thank my good friends Carol & Eric for making this happen for me and for their guidance throughout the event. I did my processing by using various vintage tones, some of which are quite dramatic with their high contrasts and surreal tones and I had so much fun doing so.


I took so many photos, it is impossible for me to upload them all here so I put together an album. Below, at the bottom of this page, you may find the link for my Picasa web albums (Picasa Photostream) where you may view the rest of the photos. Enjoy the expressions of the Cedar Creek Battle Re-enactment.










No comments:

Post a Comment