Search This Blog

Sep 27, 2010

Being at the right place at the right time

It was just a total coincidence for me to be at the opening of the West Wing the Old Court House Museum in historic New Castle on September 25, 2010. I happened to be at the right place at the right time that day. I casually went to the museum to take photos and there I learned that they were about to have an opening of the West Wing that will host Preservation of Delaware and the governor and other State officials were expected. I was even invited to stay and continue to take photos as a back up to the event photographer. I got a bit nervous since I do not do much event photography plus I did not have my external flash with me. I decided to focus on the positive. This was a happy event so there was going to be happy people with happy faces. I figured if I can capture the real, sincere smiles, look for the humor and unique expressions I would be fine. So, what do you think?

As I gesture, I gave permission to the Preservation of Delaware to use any of my photos of the historic locations on their website. I am hoping to see few of mine there. I will keep you posted.


















No comments:

Post a Comment