Search This Blog

Aug 31, 2010

School started so is my pre-work morning photo adventures

During the school season, every morning, I drive by Gibraltar Gardens. Today, the morning of the first day of school, I thought I would stop by at Gibraltar to check out what was still blooming. Most of the previously blooming lilies were gone but there were plenty yet to bloom. Especially after a long work day I had yesterday, it was so refreshing to start my morning with all this gorgeousness. The white lily was as big as my head and was absolutely breathtaking; pure perfection.

















1 comment:

  1. WOW! Nice shots, Yaprak. My favorites are the pink rosey type after the rosebud shot and the one following that - the yellow fuzzy fern type with the purple background. Really nice shots. I need to go back there.

    Take care, my friend.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete