Search This Blog

Apr 21, 2016

My Human & I - Exhibition by Yaprak Soysal



Hello everyone,
I have been awarded with an honorable mention by the Delaware Division of the Arts in 2015.  They invited me to have a solo exhibition at the Mezzanine Gallery in Wilmington.  The exhibition opening is on May 6, 2016.  Please see the below for details.  I will be pleased to see your presence at the opening.

Best of Light

Yaprak Soysal
One Photo is Worth a Thousand Words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Delaware Division of the Arts Mezzanine Gallery [820 N French St, Wilmington, DE 19801] is pleased to present an exhibition of photographs by Yaprak Soysal during the month of May. My Human and I is an exhibition of photographs featuring dogs. It will be on view from May 6-27, 2016, with an artist reception on Friday, May 6 from 5-7 p.m. The exhibition and reception are free and open to the public.
Mrs. Soysal attributes her interest in street and documentary photography to her fascination with life, people, and stories. Her photographs document dogs with people in a variety of situations from affectionate moments with owners to action shots of dogs working with police trainers. Her photography earned an Honorable Mention from the Delaware  Division of the Arts in 2015.




























No comments:

Post a Comment